Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Original Story: The Bathrobe

By C.M.Tyssen 2009

When my bratty young submissive Pauline opened the door for me, I was all business. No smiles. No pleasantries. I just slowly reached out and grabbed her by the throat with one hand. Advancing slowly into the room (I didn’t want the girl to trip after all), my grip forced her back into a wall. I wanted to signal that I intended this night’s session to be a little more strict and intense than usual. So I gave her throat a slight but perceptible squeeze. And I watched her brown eyes widened with surprise and a little confusion.

Photo by Minon Minon
But as they use to say in the Army: no plan survives first contact with the enemy. I had originally envisioned and planned for something very specific this evening. So I had even called ahead and told Pauline what I wanted ready by the time I got there. But as usual she had ideas of her own. Like I said: she’s a brat.

So the moment I burst through the door I took in two things. First: Pauline had followed my instructions about neatly laying out all our toys and shackles. But second: she was not wearing the outfit I had laid out for her last time. Instead she seemed to be wearing nothing except a belted, terry cloth bathrobe.

I should have known this would happen. This was part of our usual game. I enjoy thinking creatively on my feet and Pauline likes giving me excuses to punish her.
“Pauline, dear, didn’t I tell you to meet me wearing your leather waist cincher and your sexy black ‘fuck-me’ heels?”

“Sorry, Sir. But I was shaving and I only just got out of the shower. I didn’t have time...” She gave a hopeful, lopsided half-smile.

“Seriously, were you trying to displease me on purpose? I mean, does a person wear a bathrobe because it’s sexy or because it’s comfortable?”
“Because it’s comfortable, Sir,” she admitted.

It took me a moment to consider how I should react. “Well, let’s see if we can associate bathrobes with something else besides comfort.” And with that I grabbed a handful of Pauline’s long black hair close to the nape of her neck. I pulled her away from the wall and into a standing position.

I re-wrapped her bathrobe tightly around her body. I then reversed the belt and tied a knot at the small of her back. Pauline’s wrists were then crossed behind her back and tied together with the loose ends of the same belt. And finally, in order to better immobilize her arms, I pulled her robe off her shoulders and pushed the soft folds down until they were bunched tightly just under her breasts. Since her arms were still in the sleeves, this actually caused her elbows to be pinned to the sides of her body.

I stood back to admire my handy work. Her bathrobe was now an ersatz straight jacket that completely immobilized her arms and cupped her breasts in a way that just made me want to hang some nipple clamps on them. (Lucky for her, a set was not within easy reach.)
“You understand why I’m going to have to punish you, don’t you?”
“Yes, Sir. Because I wasn’t dressed for you.”
“Exactly right. But it seems that merely spanking you hasn’t done anything to improve your discipline. We need to try something new. Get down on your knees.”

I left Pauline on the floor, on slightly spread knees, ass hanging high in the air and her chest and face pressed into the floor. I went to peruse the BDSM paraphernalia that Pauline had already arranged for me and came back with some select items.

The first order of business was applying a blindfold. I wasn’t going to give her the chance to see what was coming. Next, I slipped on a leather collar around her neck and attached a leash.
I had every intention of punishing Pauline, but I wanted to remind her of my gentle touch first. I pulled up the hem of her bathrobe and flipped it over her back, covering her bound wrists. Her sumptuous ass now nakedly exposed, I began to massage her clit with circular strokes of my fingers. As she became wetter, I even started to gently finger fuck her dripping wet cunt from behind with one hand. Before long, Pauline was moaning audibly.

When I asked if she remembered what to say as she came, Pauline nodded vigorously. Her eyes were squeezed shut behind the blindfold as she finally gasped and called out: “I’m such a slut, Sir.” Pauline’s legs were now quivering from a combination of muscle stress and the first orgasm of the evening.

“You’re not getting off the hook so easily,” I assured her as I began to apply a generous amount of lubricant to Pauline’s ass. She flinched when I placed the tip of a bulbous anal plug with a flared base to her vulnerable anus. But I grabbed her tied wrists, and rocked Pauline’s entire torso backwards and up against the plug.

I continued to massage her clit and stroke her pussy. And as her breathing relaxed and became deeper, I eventually commanded her to slowly push herself backwards onto the anal plug that I held steady. With Pauline’s every back and forth push, the plug would penetrate her ass just a little bit more deeply. Until finally, Pauline uttered a little groan of effort and the entire 3-inch plug popped fully inside her. Only the flared base could be seen between her cheeks. I asked how it felt. “Weird, Sir. My ass feels too full.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Not really. It just feels weird,” she said. As she said this, Pauline tried to shift her hips a little.

“Well, it wouldn’t matter if it did hurt, because little sluts deserve to have their asses stuffed. Don’t they?” And with that I slapped her naked ass hard. She almost jumped up in surprise. “And that’s for forgetting to say ‘Sir’ just now.”

“Yes, Sir,” she corrected herself.

“And this is for forgetting to wear what I requested.” And with that I began a pattern of slaps to her upturned ass. I alternated hard and soft blows until her butt cheeks began to glow red. Pauline reacted with squeals stemming from the rush of endorphins, physical pain and certain amount of emotional fulfillment. But as soon as I noted that the squeals were turning into whimpers of pain, I stopped the spanking. Pauline liked submission, but wasn’t a real pain slut. So I switched tactics. A little light humiliation was now in order.

I grasped Pauline’s hair and pulled her face and chest off the floor. Her knees were still on the floor, but her body was now upright. Tugging on the leash, I made Pauline follow me out to the center of the rug. The combination of a blindfold, tied arms and the awkward pressure of a butt plug, made her movements unsteady and wobbly. Meanwhile, I urged her to move faster in a circle around me. Using a riding crop, I urged Pauline forward by flicking her butt every time she stopped moving. But as Pauline haltingly inched herself ahead, her knees began to turn red from rug burns.

Eventually I declared: “Punishment’s over. Did you learn your lesson?” I stopped her and approached to stroke her head and face. She had borne her punishment well and needed a treat.

Looking around, I decided to incorporate an overstuffed easy chair by the window into my finale. I helped Pauline stagger up to her feet. Grabbing a fistful of her hair again, I guided Pauline onto the chair so that she could kneel on the seat cushion while facing the backrest. Next, I leaned her forward at the waist so she could rest her upper chest and shoulders on the top of the chair. Again, this caused her back to arch and present her delectable ass to me. And to keep her from straightening up, I stretched the end of the leash down, till there was no slack, and tied it to one of the back chair legs. And once again I threw the hem of the bathrobe over her back, so that I could have full view and access to vulnerable skin and her two fuck holes.

While still leaving the anal plug in place, I primed Pauline by lightly tapping her clit with the end of my crop. I wanted her endorphins flowing and her skin sensitive to the touch. So I began to massage her skin, lightly biting her neck, shoulders and ass. Slowly and softly, I caressed and squeezed her dangling naked breasts. Working my way down, my fingers stroked her waist and stomach, until finally reaching her shaved pussy.

Here I began to gently finger fuck her well lubricated cunt from behind with one hand, while I stimulating her clit from the front angle with the other. By this point, the smell of her sex made my cock so hard, it almost hurt. So it wasn't long before I unzipped my pants and mounted her from behind.

As I pumped her dripping pussy, my cock could feel the butt plug rub against it from the inside. And I think Pauline liked the new sensation of being double penetrated. She undulated her hips against me. And as Pauline became almost impossibly wet, her breathing became increasingly ragged. My own motions became more urgent and forceful. I pulled her hair, pulled at her skin with my teeth and pinched her nipples, all the while pumping and grinding my cock into her cunt. She moaned, quivered, strained against the leash and tossed her head from side to side. I was feeling somewhat unhinged with passion myself. She would call herself a slut twice before I was ready to pull out and shoot my cum over her ass and lower back.

And as the last of this hot cum dripped onto her back, I looked down at Pauline and thought about how lucky I was. When you get down to it, neither of us would be having so much fun if she weren't a brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment