Wednesday, September 27, 2006

On ball gags

They always say it is better for a slave to be seen and never heard. Hence, I do enjoy the idea of gagging a sub. However this is also one of those things that seems to work out better in pictures than in real life. The ideal of pouty lips surrounding a ball held in the teeth looks great. It reminds me of lips closing around a cock. Unfortunately, in real life this same pose is certainly restrictive, but it often fails to excite me aesthetically. That ball tends to get stuck way back inside the mouth. This causing the face to look strained and causes the sub to rapidly tire from mouth discomfort. You could compensate with a larger ball, but this can look like an oversized and rediculous tumor over a sub's mouth. Ultimately, none of this is sexy to me. I know, I know, I'm a bad a human being: I am all about a person's look...

Nonetheless, I like the ball gag although it remains a pictoral fantasy only. I've never actually asked my wife to wear a gag of any kind. She has said that she'd be game to try, but I'm pretty realistic about the drawbacks. So I've let this one slide as a practical matter and never introduced it into my play. Maybe it's also because I like to communicate with my partner, and truly, I just love hearing women cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment